Langkawi...

Thursday, November 13, 2008
So, right nw I'm SUPPOSED 2 b in langkawi wit evryone instead of writing 2 u.
kinda bored rite nw, cuz no one's aroun 2 on9 n chat(they're all in langkawi having more fun than I am).
this sucks man.

The story starts when my club(Kelab Setia), wanted 2 do a field trip 2 Langkawi.
me n my frens all submitted our names. We even paid 4 the trip, RM150.
one week later I told my mom bout it. She kinda agreed 2 it. then later we heard news of flood up north. My dad talk 2 me bout the trip n said its dangerous n dat I shouldnt b goin.
so then its officially canceled.

So nw I cn just imagine wat my frens r up 2 this time in langkawi.
Not dat I 'm not hapy bout it but...

wtf...

Juz hope u guys hv fun n 2 some, dun waste ur money on unnecessary stuff, kay?
n Afiq, keep track of ur money evrytime u spend it.
One last thing, dun 4get bout me here, especially when u guys r bout 2 buy sumthing nice.


hahaha. dun matter bout all the crap up thr. juz prayin dat u guys hv a safe trip, dun do anythin dangerous n come bck safely.
definitely gonna miss u guys these few days...

4 comments:

Encik Penulis said...

i lost rm500. cis. again..,

Kimmy said...

*awestruck* :O
so, ko bl apa?
hope worth the 500.

Encik Penulis said...

nope. im still TRACKING!!!

Kimmy said...

gud luck tracking wat u bought wit all the RM500