faking and pretending

Thursday, November 20, 2008
A fake is when u pretend 2 be someone or anything that ur not. A fake is when u pretend 2 say yes but inside ur saying no. A fake is when u pretend 2 be frens but actually ur a hypocrite. A fake is when u pretend 2 trust him but u dont.

As for me, I'm a fake. A total fake to someone whom I prefer to call him 'X'. X n I are the best of frens. well, thats wat he thnks. 2 me, our frenship is already crumbling n X here doesnt even notice it. wat the heck. For instance, everytime we see each other we're like,"Hey, wassup." and all that while inside I was like,"Oh, great. Here we go again." N when we're talking, sumtimes he will start saying,"U know what, I think..." n thr he goes. Of wit anything from his mind. I will simply nod my head 2 wateva he says when I want 2 say,"To hell wit wat u thnk. Its crap anyways."

Ok, in other words, I'm a hypocrite.

But wat can I do about it?
I cnt just tell it 2 his face,"Hey, u know wat, I hate u." Sriously cnt.
Even if I should, I couldnt. That's 2 harsh. Duh.
Wat, I gotta tell him slowly? Bit by bit? Been thr done that. N guess wat, nothing happened.
Or keep it a secret, like always. I wont mind. Evnthough its a bit unfair for him.
Nvr mind, probably nxt year he will find sum other ppl 2 get involved wit. N it 's not gonna be my problem anymore. Well, unless of course its me, again. Then it'll be my problem, again.

8 comments:

Encik Penulis said...

n i hope im not this X fella..,
haha..,

Kimmy said...

wt...
cepatnye komen.
of course its not u.
n u kno who X is

Encik Penulis said...

dunno. haha..,

Kimmy said...

wat d'yu mean dunno?
I kno u kno that I kno that u kno who is this X fella.

serenade X said...

dis X fella is suck man...
hahahaha...
hope dat i dont know her...
ooppsss...
him...
hahahaha...O_o

Kimmy said...

too late. ur involved wit him, man.

Encik Penulis said...

ish ish ish. hu is dis fella????
hahahahhahahahahahaha
oh yeah. i remmembered. it's taufiqs genuine gayer. OMG!

Kimmy said...

hahaha.
taufiq, hope both of u bahagia selamanye.