Bored of being bored. Aargh!

Sunday, November 16, 2008
A group of guys are in the locker room when a handphone rings. One of them picks it up.
Woman : Honey, its me. Are you at the club?
Man : Yes.
Woman : Well, I have news. The house we wanted is back on the market. They're asking for $950,000.
Man : Well then, go ahead and make an offer, but make it $1.2 million so we'll be sure to get the house.
Woman : Ok. I'll see you later. I love you.
Man : I love you too.
The man hangs up. then he asks, "Does anyone know whose phone this is?"






A man returns home to be greeted by his wife dressed in a sexy short nightie.
"Tie me up," she purrs.
"Then you can do anything you want."
"Great," he says.
He binds her tightly to the bed then goes out to play golf.



A couple is lying in bed one night when the woman turns to the man, smiles and says,"I'm going to make you the happiest man on earth."
The man replies,"I'll definitely miss you."




"What starting salary are you looking for?" the head of human resources asks the newly graduated engineer at the end of the job interview.
Going for it, the guy says,"well, sir, I was thinking about $125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package."
"OK," the HR director says. "How about 5 weeks of vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental benefits and a Porsche for your company car?"
The engineer gasps and says, "Wow! Are you kidding?"
"Yeah,"he replied. "But you started it."

1 comments:

Encik Penulis said...

kebodohan yang terserlah..,