So Far In My Insignificant Life

Monday, February 1, 2010
I cnt believe im saying this but I reallyreallyreally miss school life. High school life to b precise.
Heck, I feel empty n lost every single day. Like some huge chunk of my life went missing. I realy miss school. I miss my frens n all the stuff dat we did 2gether. All the memories dat we shared. Either fun, happy, crazy, good, sad, depressed, bad, or even angry moments. I miss them all.
When im happy, u were always thr 2 share my laughter n smiles.
When im down, u were thr 2 pull me back up on my feet.
When im sad, u were thr 2 cheer me up.
Wat i'll do without u...
Some of u may kno dat I ALWAYS have a row wit my parents. esp my mom. Not that im saying it's not entirely my fault.
This afternoon, me n my mom had another go at it. N this time I admit, it was clearly my fault. N I am terribly sorry about it, mom...
Didn't get the chance 2 say it 2 her face yet cuz she was definitely mad. Enraged more like it.
Seeing her like dat made me regret my actions more n more. Seriously, it hurts 2 my hearts core. I shed tears of regret alone in my room. I felt the bitter taste of distress as I lie thr in gloom.

0 comments: