Saturday School

Saturday, January 17, 2009
Saturday, 17th January 2009.
7.30am, school starts.
It all strted when Taufiq, Ezmeer n I went 2 look 4 Datin Ezi at the office. She's not thr. On our way out, I pushed the office door. It won't budge. I looked up 2 see if it was locked. It's not. So my gaze went dwn n I saw the sign: TARIK. D*mn.
Nxt, the dewan. I was putting my head at the window trying 2 look 4 Dtn Ezi. Then Taufiq 'slipped' n knocked the window making it shake. It made my head vibrate.
Then I walked sideways towards the office, I forgot that thrs a drain thr n I ALMOST fell into it. Luckily I grabbed the door n managed 2 pull myself away from the drain.
Later at dewan mkn aspura. My foot accidentally stepped into a small drain.
Me n Taufiq forgot 2 take our Smart planner n its in our bag at the sulop. So we walked away from the dewan makan. While walking, thrs a tiang in frnt of me so I evade 2 the right n then my foot fell into a drain n I almost tripped myself.
Me n Taufiq rushed towards the sulop cuz sum tcers tgh meronda looking 4 plajar yg ponteng. We grabbed our planner n rushed back. while running I tripped over a hole near the sulop at the padang.
while doing the 'headcount', my 'headcount' ppr fell down a drain. N its kinda wet. Kelam-kabut looking 4 a calculator 2 borrow from 2 clculate lots of stuff 4 the headcount.
I almost slipped over a stupid rock.
I just realised that MY OWN calculator was in my pocket all this while.
I almost fell dwn bumping into sumone.
Time blk, I stepped into a drain again bumping into Nick.
Conclusion, I will not come 2 another saturday sc UNLESS my parents force me 2.

2 comments:

serenade X said...

hahaha...
baru separuh jewk tuh....
O_-

Kimmy said...

oh tidak.
jgn igtkn aku kesemuanya.
T_T