Cycle to TC in 2 hours

Wednesday, January 28, 2009
finally I made it to n fro from my house(no11, lrg IM5/14, Indera Mahkota 5, 25200, Kuantan) to Teluk Chempedak(TC). The journay took me around 2 hours including beverages, time-outs, jams, minor accidents n me getting lost. Went thru a lot of places going thr including ECM, Mega, SMART, Eng Hong, IKIP, MRSM, Tok Sira n the golf club. Started my ride at around 4.50, went thru all the normal places whn going 2 Mega/ECM. Went pass Vistana Hotel n went right at the petrol station. Pass by SMART n towards IKIP. Fell off my bike near MRSM on the rocky roadside n bruised my right leg. Got lost at Tok Sira searching for a shortcut to TC. Took me around 5 minutes to find my way out. Continued until reached TC at 5.50-5.55 . Blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla.
Reached home around 6.45-6.50 .

The End.

0 comments: