Early of March 2009

Thursday, March 5, 2009
Monday, 2/3/09
Assembly. Form 5 x turun. So, from 7.30 to 8 sumthing, Pn Lau masuk. Class B joined our class. At the back, thr's Aiman, me, Zul n Izzat. Belajar chpter 3, integration. Suddenly I felt a chill breeze at my thighs. N when I looked dwn, my zipper is open WIDE. I tried to zip it close but it wont. Its broken. So I have to tuckout my shirt until end of school. N along the way, a lot of tcers n prefects commented on my untucked shirt. Embarrased, I told them n almost the whole of form 5 boys know about my broken zipper.

Wednesday, 4/3/09
Start having fever. Body aches, influenza, coughs n headache. But its not bad, I can still go to school. Time chemistry, doing experiment cuz after that we're going to watch smart play softball. While the tcer gv a briefing on the experiment, I sneezed so hard that my head catapults forward n hits the desk, hard.
Afternoon, play badminton at school eventhough I hv fever. I was wearing my PBSM pants n while playing, I noticed a hole in my pants. Probably of me chasing the shuttlecock. So I had to change n borrowed Hazim's pants.

Friday, 6/3/09
Bad fever. Didnt come to school. In the afternoon, I noticed that my simptoms are almost the same as the simptoms for the Chikugunya disease. Headache, body ache n fever. Only body rash is missing. But so far until now I still dont hv any body rashes n my fever starting to go away. But my mom probably gor infected. Just need to do blood test for comfirmation.

0 comments: