You hv the right 2 remain silent. Everything you say will be misquoted n used against you.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Dunno wat 2 say here actually...
never mind. Let's start about me first.
Named Abdul Hakim b Abdul Razak at birth. Called Kimmy Cone by my sister(she got it from an ice cream name, I nvr seen the ice cream nowadays). My frens chgd it 2 Bebedul when I was stndrd 5 cuz at that time thr were 2 Hakims. One Abdul Hakim(me) n the other one Amirul Hakim. Called Masyu since form 3 cuz of a tragedy that happened when I was form 2. Or is it form 1. Age 16 since Oct 7th. Schooling at SMART and staying at IM5. Youngest of 2 teens. Can't tie my shoes properly(haha, sounds so bodoh). N I'm kinda sarcastic(ONLY 2 afiq).



Here's a list of my frenz at school, more likely I would say my second family(sory, sum of u guys I xde gambr, ntah mane hilang) :


Abdul Afiq b Abdul tut2



Hazim Arief b Halim('N' yg sgt koya)



Aiman Fakhri b Zamimi (no comment)



Ckgu Zamni aka MNI

And termasuklah Taufiq Fiqri b Abu tut2, Zulfaqar b Zakaria, Muhammad Safwan Adli bin Muhammad Zaki, Alif Khalid b Abdul Rahman, Shawn Hosea Ramesh(Inspektor Karim), Zulhilmi b Zainuddin, Khairul Anuar b Khairul Muzaffar, senang2 hampir kesemua bebudak form 4 Smart n a few juniors here n there.

2 comments:

Encik Penulis said...

kenapa sarcastic only to me???
sanggup kau hakim. sedeynya..,

Kimmy said...

sory la.
tp mostly 2 u cuz...
xtau ar knape.
sory